Wednesday, September 9, 2009

fashion 2009



Despite that I am a lover of fashion; I always try to take with tweezers suggestions for the season of parades which take place in New York, Paris or London. This is because, as well as that sometimes the budget does not give to buy these beautiful clothes or that the prospect of our market is sometimes different from what happens in the rest of the world-is because we do not have the courage to use it or because the stores do not sell models that we want to buy, most times I try to have the philosophy of bringing fashion to my lifestyle, my tastes and what was left in my wardrobe for spring and summer, and that, like many, I cannot change my clothes every time we changed our season and year.

What I'm looking for is to try to buy some clothes fixed and / or accessories (which are usually cheaper) to give the look that this season "demands" in some way.

I remember when I was a girl, I hate-the famous Guess jeans were you had to have it ... independent if they were originals or not, you were a plus in your wardrobe. Nowadays, since my 31 years, that doesn’t mean that much for me.

Another thing we must also take into account is that not everything that is fashion we must use it. Many times this happens: something we love, but it does not go with our body type, but it is fashion, so we use it. Please we must take this idea out from our head.

It is also important and superfine now, as I mentioned in other post, everything is trendy. That is, the trends of past decades are a mix in fashion this year. Everything past is in!

Well, now they are going to what is going to be in fashion this season: Girls, to use skirts! This spring-summer long skirts, half leg, short, balloon, lines, bound, with pockets and others, like what clothes, both, are in. So ... take care of the legs!

All you need is fashion 2009!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Pictures | by TNB